Whether it's to watch a game on one of our large TVs, have a casual lunch with friends, or have a refreshing drink at the bar - there is something for everyone to enjoy..
HOURS OF OPERATION
For Reservations Call 435-986-2214
Sunday - Monday Closed
Tuesday and Wednesday 4:30 - 8:30 pm
Thursday - Saturday 11:30 am - 8:30 pm
Wednesday Prime Rib Dinner 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
ENTRADA CLUBHOUSE AND GOLF COURSE DRESS CODE
Our dress code can best be described as "Country Club Casual". It is also expected that members and The Inn at Entrada will advise their guests of the dress code requirements and ensure that their guests meet these requirements. Exceptions to this policy may be made for members or guests whose medical conditions require such accommodation.
Members and guests are expected to comply with these requirements. While club staff will make reasonable efforts to accommodate a member or guest that is not properly attired, all members and guests are expected to conduct themselves in a manner expected at a private country club. Abusive comments to staff will not be tolerated. All comments or concerns are to be directed to the Club General Manager, Michael Rushing.
Appropriate casual country club attire is required throughout the public areas of the clubhouse. Shirts and acceptable footwear are required in all club facilities, except in the locker rooms and pool areas. Any attire that is permitted on the golf course is permitted in the clubhouse. Although the Clubhouse dress code specifics does not apply to children ages 12 and under, we request that children of all ages be dressed presentably.
In addition the following exception to the golf course attire will apply:
Grille Dining Room and Adjacent Patio Areas:
- Blue Denim fabric "provided that the denim is not bib-style, tattered, frayed, distressed by design or not, excessively baggy or stained) is permitted in the Entrada clubhouse any time and in the Dining Room
- Dressier style casual non-collared shirts for men and women are acceptable provided that they are clean and not faded, tattered, baggy or messy appearing.
- While we request men's hats, caps and visors be removed, they may be worn (with the bill facing forward) in The Grille Room and Banquet Room during golf events and other areas of the clubhouse (pro shop and offices).
- Shoes or sandals: Sandals, including flip-flop types, that are fabricated with leather or synthetic materials and have a designer appearance are acceptable.
- Beach-style flip-flop sandals are not acceptable: This can be defined as flip flops that are the inexpensive drugstore/discount store type that are primarily for use in sand or water, that do not have designer look decorations and are fabricated using rubber or plastic soles.
The following provides a general outline of clothing items that are not acceptable:
- Tank tops, midriff tops, fishnet tops, cut-off shorts, and similar indiscreet clothing.
- Basic cotton T-shirts (undershirt style shirts), particularly those T-shirts with print or graphics, including souvenir T-shirts, etc.
- Sweat suits, pants & shirts, tennis shorts & skirts, fitness shorts and tights, and similar athletic wear.
- Swimwear, including swimming cover ups.
* Club-approved logo T-shirts sold through the Entrada Sports and Wellness Center may be worn, as well as the collared pickle ball shirts, as long as members and guests are otherwise properly attired.